Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Issue #4 Cover!

So #4 is off to the printer, and should be on sale at Strange Adventures by the end of the month, hopefully. In the next few days I'm going to try and get a PayPal option going on this site as well, if you'd like copies shipped to you. I can sell you issues through PayPal now--email me at davekhowlett@gmail.com for details if you're interested--but I would like to get a shopping cart and all that jazz installed right on the site. But, in the meantime, here's the cover to the fourth issue!



Also, it may be a week or two before more pages go up--my computer monitor has, for the last few months, been developing multicoloured vertical lines up and down its screen. Not enough to stop work, but just enough to be really annoying. I didn't want to get it looked at until the fourth issue was off to press (because I didn't want to delay the issue any more than it already was), but now I have no further excuse. So, when the next batch of pages (the final batch, I should say) start appearing, they'll either be coming from a repaired computer...or a new one, if it's a problem that can't be fixed (I'm really crossing my fingers for that first option).

No comments:

Post a Comment