Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Fan Art!

Wow, that was a much longer-than-expected absence! My excuse is that I've been busy prepping print versions of the first two issues of Slam-A-Rama for the Halifax Pop Explosion's Zine Fair at the end of the month (Oct. 23, to be exact), as well as a compilation of my old minicomic, Scenester (for a preview, check out my other blog at tucocomics.blogspot.com). I've also been stockpiling colour pages to begin running them here again...I'm going to post at least until the end of issue three (or page 72, going by this numbering scheme), and then I may suspend posting pages for awhile, since I'm going to do a print version of the whole series. Or I may keep posting pages anyway. We'll see how I feel when we get there. In any event, new pages will resume NEXT TUESDAY, come hell or high water. But in the meantime, here's some new fan art from my friend and co-worker at Strange Adventures, Nathan Boone!


No comments:

Post a Comment