Thursday, July 15, 2010

Page 62



And with that, it's time to announce the winner of the halfway contest...and it's Chad Boutilier! Chad will be taking home a WWE Survivor Series DVD and a drawing of the SLAM-A-RAMA character of his choice. Congratulations Chad, and thanks to everyone who entered!

I'm going to refrain from posting new pages for the next month--back when I started this series, I had a nice backlog of material--a lot of which I accumulated during the week where I broke my toe and couldn't go to work. I've slowly burned through that backlog, and I'm worried that if I stick to my current schedule, the quality of the work will suffer if I want to maintain my deadline. So, the solution was to either a) break another digit and stay home from work again, or b) take a short hiatus in order to stockpile some more pages. The second option seemed more realistic, and certainly less painful. So, Page 63 will debut in mid-August, with the rest of the series to follow after with hopefully no more delays. I'll be posting in the meanwhile, with some cool SLAM-A-RAMA fan art and other fun odds and ends, so stick around, and once again, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment